yesterday really truly was... a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
i don't know where to begin, yes; today has been much better and honestly yesterDAY wasn't awful, but yesterNIGHT simply equals horrid. i hate when people tell you something and then it doesn't happen and you're stuck alone doing absolutely nothing, and not even that but when you just have an awful time with no special person to talk to. especially when that person always just tells you to relax and breathe and you feel better afterwards because it's them telling you to do it and you love them unmeasurably. yikes!! so as you can tell, i'm still somewhat stressed and upset but i do promise today isn't that awful.
a while ago i was talking with my mother and my aunt karma and she told me that each night or morning (i can't remember which) she writes something that is bad about her day or life. but also something she is extremely thankgul for and something good. SO.... i'm going to try to do that starting now.
something bad: i'm annoyed with the male population and their unwillingness to commit, as well as finals coming up and i'm very nervous about doing well. i'm not excited for choir tonight because the music is awful and i hate the teacher.
something good: my dad brought me back to boise without a scratch, i met his friend jim baird and now offcially have another home in boise because of them, as well as reconnecting with my cousin jacob. i'm glad maureen is in my choir class so i have someone to talk to besides a stupid guy who is wayyyy too touchy.
and now my lsit of... THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR:
1. music. for it is the love of my life, and i'm grateful for a voice to share the music.
2. friends. having a heart to heart with nick and being able to see dj and dallin.
3. family. throughout all the drama and anxiety, there is still love at the end of the day.
4. cousins. having someone looking up to you; makes you feel like being better yourself.
5. cell phones. being able to call someone special and hear him say "i miss you"
6. technology. to stay connected to everyone.
7. movies. time to bond with my family. it's tradition.
8. love. i could NOT live without it.
9. patience. i may not have a lot but i'm working on it.
10. trust. also something i'm working on and really need to.